Los Lunas is a village in the rural Valencia County, New Mexico, about 30 minutes south of Alburquerque. The population is approximately 24,877, and the elevation is 4,850. Los Lunas is located just off Interstate highway 25, although far more scenic back roads, like NM 314, also access the town. The nearest major airport is in Albuquerque. Click Here to Read More.
Looking for activities and fun in the area? Click here to read about things to do.
Food & Shopping
Here you will find a listing of local Los Lunas restaurants, places to stop on the drive to Los Lunas, as well as a few suggestions in Albuquerque.
On Main Street (NM6) Los Lunas
- Village Inn 703 Main St SE 505-866-6668
- Teofilo’s (Traditional New Mexican) 144 Main St 505-865-5511
- Rib’s Hickory BBQ 120 Nelson Lane 505-866-0000
Near I-25 Los Lunas
- Del Taco
- Walmart (across interstate)
At the Intersection of Main(NM6) and NM47
- Albertsons (grocery store)
- Big 5 (gym shoes and athletic gear)
- Taco Bell
- Dion’s Pizza (Best pizza around!)
- Baskin Robbins (Southeast side of 47)
Near NM47 and I-25 Exit 215
- Isleta Pueblo Services: One Stop (closest gas to the airport before the interstate)
- Isleta Resort and Casino
- Golf Course
In Albuquerque - just a few suggestions…
- 66 Diner on 1405 Central Ave NE near UNM www.66diner.com
- Great pie and diner food
- Church Street Café in Old Town
- Vinaigrette – 1828 Central Ave SW (fresh salads and entrees with many vegetarian/vegan options)
- Cottonwood Mall – 10000 Coors Blvd Bypass NW ABQ 87114 (National chains) North of I-40 and west of I-25
- Coronado Center – 6600 Menaul NE ABQ 87110 (East of I-25 off of I-40) with major store chains
- Winrock (outdoor mall) – 2100 Louisiana Blvd NE
- ABQ Uptown Mall – 220 Louisiana Blvd NE
A variety of accommodations are available, including sweet B & B’s close to Sandhill Center, hotels and motels in Los Lunas, as well as hotels located close to the Alburquerque airport.